Frank-y-bouy

all depends on what make dizzy is fitted  DBB113  would be for a lucas 45D6   or similar (no revcounter drive)

if you cant see the make type numbers  ( on the base body)  can you post a picture ???

the 2ltr Vit  is  generally delco     with a cable rev counter drive  its a   Delco   D202 or of that family   and cap is GDC115

ignore the website   ring Bern or Marytn and tell them what you have  ( when you know whats fitted as these things get swapped over the years)

Pete

16 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

GT6 mk1 2 3 and 2ltr vitesse Triumph WSM states Delco D202   and late GT6   D204 from   engine   KE 10,001

I don't have mine to hand right now but I'm sure it does list Lucas on the Vitesse supplement pages. It's a proper Triumph WSM for GT6 1&2 and Vitesse 2L (note: NOT the GT6 mk3). I've owned two Vitesses and both had 25Ds

Edit: I've just checked the PDF of the WSM. The General Specification table on page 0-102 lists Lucas 22D6 for Vitesse and a mix of D200, D202, D204 for GT6

image.thumb.png.9d3fb163494c0f869c716a8d694596c2.png

this is good old triumph data , the script and specs in the dizzy section shows differently 

so that confirms  25D6   so  GDC115 is the cap to order  shown in service kits on club parts brochure but not shown on website ...if in doubt always give the humans a call HQ   always pleased to Help 

Pete

21 minutes ago, johny said:

Oops sorry of course it's a 22D6

Yes, I was mis-remembering too. I think (though I'm struggling to find any confirmation) that the 22D is the one with tacho drive and vacuum advance, while 25D doesn't have tacho drive, and 23D doesn't have vacuum advance. The 43D and 45D are corresponding later versions, not sure whether they ever made a 42D.

I’m just in the process of checking what dizzy on my vitesse mk1 as I want a need cap and some spare points etc.

Its got Lucas on the side and 22D on the base. Glad I checked as I thought it was a Delco from parts booklets etc.

0B703847-389E-458D-88C7-7AE149429554.jpeg

All 2 Litre Vitesse were fitted with the Lucas 22D6 dizzy. This is basically the 25D with a taco take off. The cap should be the same as the Tr5/6. GDC115.

The early, single dial, Vitesse 6 was with the Lucas 25D6. The later four dial Vitesse 6 was fitted with the Delco dizzy and over it's production there were 2 versions of the Delco fitted to the Vitesse 6 due to changes made to the head.

I cover the above in an article a number of years ago.

Dave

4 hours ago, NonMember said:

You can get R/A leads (in fact I think mine has them but that might be the GT6 or the Spitfire) and they are neater, just not what everyone lists.

Thanks it's just I'm too tight to pay out when my originals are still perfect🤑