Duraflex poly bushes on ebay

Not familiar with that particular type. I am working through my Spitfire MkIV with 'Polybush' blue. Not sure how much difference they make but the ride does feel smoother and handling better. Could just 'feel' better! No doubt others will be on shortly to advise.

It depends what you want Chris? My Dolomite 1850 auto was done when i bought it and is not as comfortable as another i have driven as it feels a lot harder. My 2500s is standard and very comfortable but not as tight as the Dolly. Do you want comfort or handling? I believe another make ( i cant remember which) will do both, but are a lot more expensive.

Tony.

Superflex make polys to stated hardness specifications , bush colours identify the spec.

These seem to be one hardness rate whatever that is and make in colours to suit your fancy

Get is too hard and youre riding  a  brick   with no choice over what decoupling you want they may be fine  or terrible

You have no clues till they are fitted

Pete

I used standard superflex from Chris Witor in my Mk1 Vitesse, sure I was told with them hardness depended on application i.e. a suspension arm bush had a different hardness to a shock absorber bush.

Been very pleased with them.

Regards

Paul

I used hard yellow bushes on my GT6 - they used to be sold / made by a guy called Kevin trading as something like KRGClassiccars and I've no idea if he still makes the or not; but they were great and I bought two spares ets for my Heralds. Rear radius arms are red Polybush, diff is blue, but the front suspension bushes are quite hard and are excellent. No problems, no hard handling or road noise, but none of the vagueness from old worn rubber bushes. Given that the steering rack mounts are alloy and vibration will come up the steering column anyway. Shock absorbers are just the standard rubber that comes with Spax or Gaz.