TSSC Membership

SixasStandard

Hello All,

Having satisfied myself via the Forum that my own personal levels of quirkiness and dysfunction appear to be a good fit with you lot, I'm now ready to take the first faltering steps into TSSC membership. I'm due to collect my '68 Vitesse on the 9th January...…...my first Triumph of any description......so will no doubt be boring you all very shortly with lots of 'newbie' questions.   

Just to reassure you all, I have a totally clean record (all of the cases were dropped due to the disappearances of key witnesses), and only drink on days with a 'y' in them. I imagine that there'll be some sort of initiation ceremony? I'm picturing having to carry a Vitesse engine block through lines of senior members whilst being flogged with timing chains?  

Anyway, assuming that I don't get 'black balled'........when does membership run from? Is it a single renewal date for all members? in which case when should I be joining to get the full 12 month membership?

Ian 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SixasStandard said:

I imagine that there'll be some sort of initiation ceremony? I'm picturing having to carry a Vitesse engine block through lines of senior members whilst being flogged with timing chains?  

Oh Lord are you in for a surprise. Hope you like the smell of wet celery.

We don't black ball any more, I believe some of the members are even MX5 drivers but I blame equal opportunities and that sort of thing.

Enjoy your Vitesse - bet you can't wait - and I hope it's all you want it to be. Membership is... well, what you make it. If we haven't scared you of by now... :)

50 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Oh Lord are you in for a surprise. Hope you like the smell of wet celery.

We don't black ball any more, I believe some of the members are even MX5 drivers but I blame equal opportunities and that sort of thing.

Enjoy your Vitesse - bet you can't wait - and I hope it's all you want it to be. Membership is... well, what you make it. If we haven't scared you of by now... :)

Ho Ho!

Dave

Whilst the attention of established members is retained by Ian.
Can someone explain ...A members reputation and Classification.
I see since joining about a month ago I have moved from Newbie to Member but would appreciate the order of merit being explained ...extending I assume to 2nd San Triumphero and beyond....

Thanks
Phil