Alex59 from France

Sorry i didn't saw this part of the forum.

So i introduce myself. I'm Alexander. French guy from the north of France.

I own a Triumph Vitesse MKII convertible 1971 Yellow Safran

I bought it in England two year ago. At north of London, near Stevenage.

I'm a member of a triump club in France (Nord Triumph Club).

Very neat Alex, I'm not sure if I have seen a Mk2 in this colour before; if I have, I cannot recall - certainly striking.

Do you know anything of the history ??

Thanks for posting the photo.

Regards.

Richard.

5 hours ago, Alex59 said:

@Chris A, i'm living between Dunkerque and St Omer. I'm not a "Ch'ti"... i'm most flemish

That's ok then, my village bistro is run by a Belgian woman, I think she is also Flemish, so I understand the humour. Mind you her husband is Danish - they are 'different'.

I assume you will be applying for French nationality for the car as I did with mine?

12 hours ago, Chris A said:

That's ok then, my village bistro is run by a Belgian woman, I think she is also Flemish, so I understand the humour. Mind you her husband is Danish - they are 'different'.

I assume you will be applying for French nationality for the car as I did with mine?

When i bought my car, i went to a restaurant in Watton at Stone "THE BULL", and it was run by a French woman. It was funny to be in the Middle of England to found a restaurant ran by a french.

I'll apply french nationality but i've some work on the car before to be abble to do it