Brakes

Douglas Arnold

Hi Douglas - when you say  'accessories' what exactly do you mean - is it pads / shoes, hoses etc or brake upgrades? 

Many suppliers sell exactly the same product with amazing differences in prices, there are also some products that are below standard, so let us know what you need and someone will recommend.

Douglas, 

Canley Classics and James Paddock are cheapest, Moss and Rimmer bros. most expensive, and a lot of the stock identical. Club shop can be expensive, but they are always on the look out for quality. Which is why they stock Mintex 11/44s! 

Doug

7 minutes ago, clive said:

1144s are usually cheapest via fleabay, there are several motorsport suppliers who are very competitively (!) piced. (from £37 delivered...)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=mintex+pads+mgb533+1144&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_odkw=spitfire+mintex+pads&_osacat=0

I hope you don't mean these guys:

347360009_ScreenShot2021-07-25at10_28_59.jpg.3105b132701bedd8a077dc46e57822ad.jpg

11 minutes ago, JohnD said:

I would never buy brake pads on eBay!     https://www.wintertyres-yorkshire.co.uk/fake-brake-parts/

"Mission critical" parts must be reliable!

If you don't like the look of the £37 seller, how about demon tweaks at £42?  Plenty of big retailers sell via ebay at better prices than their own websites etc.

Ah, Paul beat me to it!

Colin, as you know, sellers put daft prices on out of stock stuff to keep the listing live, it must be cheaper than re-listing.