Opinions please, what colour does this look like?.

PeteH

I am playing about with potential paint finishes. I got this one and put it on earlier to-day to see what it looked like on the job. My own thinking is it`s more green than blue?.

BUT, "what does the team think"?

image.png.3dd88224eb3c8cf3d53be6a3fa88579a.png

image.png.c6d6a2e92cc1db49941e78c3d16266d5.png

The quality of the finish, at this stage is not relavent, just perception of colour?.

Pete

Well, This is what it`s supposed to be?. But from my Eye`s, definitely more Green than Paul`s. The can got "lost" in my Garage since before Lockdown, and was discovered last week in the post Xmas Clearout. IF the can cap is suposed to representative, then I cannot see it?. Initially, I thought it might be a lack of "depth" but there are at least 4 full coats there. I may try cutting and polish just to see what transpires?.

image.png.3b4e8b5f3298815157cc661ab7222ce4.png

Pete

41 minutes ago, PeteH said:

Well, This is what it`s supposed to be?. But from my Eye`s, definitely more Green than Paul`s. The can got "lost" in my Garage since before Lockdown, and was discovered last week in the post Xmas Clearout. IF the can cap is suposed to representative, then I cannot see it?. Initially, I thought it might be a lack of "depth" but there are at least 4 full coats there. I may try cutting and polish just to see what transpires?.

image.png.3b4e8b5f3298815157cc661ab7222ce4.png

Pete

Not sure the cap is colour coordinated as you have the colour details overlaid . I’ve used the same spray can and the door was sprayed with celly from a 5 litre can from the club shop ( 4 coats ) 

Paul 

• Like 1

The same Valencia can look different in different light, my Vitesse is the same. Painted in Cellulose about 12 years ago, some people thinks it`s Blue and some think it`s Green. Lasted well though. I wouldn`t go by the Cap colour, probably just generic Blue.

Steve