Something to do on a wet day.

68vitesse

I`ve been spending their`s, for the last 20years. 3 American R-V`s, a Caravan, and  Two 7.4M Motorhome`s in quick sucession, 2 Triumphs, a Peugeot 107. Sold the BMW (Bike) though, got too heavy, but wouldnt mind a lightweight one?. Add in several extended trip`s to the USA ,,Can`t be much of it left now😂

Pete.

4 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

40% Inheritance tax too. (Here comes the thread drift..!)

I have my fingers crossed for Hunts autumn statement. IHT is in my view a terrible tax on family assets and only benefits the government and overpriced tax accountants. 

Iain 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PeteH said:

Often Refered to a "SKI"ing. 😁

A few years ago an American immigration official remarked on the number of stamps and visas in my passport on being told I was part of the ski generation he looked puzzled. It changed to a smile when I explained, he stamped my passport saying have a good holiday.

Currently starting to fill my current non EU passport.

Regards

Paul

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 68vitesse said:

A few years ago an American immigration official remarked on the number of stamps and visas in my passport on being told I was part of the ski generation he looked puzzled. It changed to a smile when I explained, he stamped my passport saying have a good holiday.

Currently starting to fill my current non EU passport.

Regards

Paul

You obviously got the one that had`nt had the "humour bypass". The first time I went out to Houston, when My Son and his family settled there after Brasil. He warned me NOT to try my "humour" out on the immigration! or I might just be going home in an Orange Suit!. Sadly, we are unlikely to get out again any time soon, the cost of Medical Insurance is frightening, Last/best quote for `er indoors, was £2,230 for a month, that from the only one of 2 that would even quote!.