Inter-Club International< Malvern 28-30th June 2024.

JohnD

I posted the above two months ago, when the TRR announced that the International 2024, would be "Inter-Cub", to which all UK classic car clubs are invited, and already many clubs have shown their interest in such a forward-thinking and cooperative event.   It will be at the gorgeous Malvern Show Ground on June 28th to the 30th.    Note that date in your diaries!

I looked forward to seeing a notice, here on the TSSC website or in the Courier, but December went by, my January copy arrived today and there is no mention of an "Inter-Club International" .   Surely all Triumpheroes will want be there, so that TSSC members will be disappointed if they aren't?  I have no idea why the TSSC seems to reluctant to publicise it  - please TSSC, tell all your members!   Or tell us why not.

John

Mea Culpa!   

But those are what the trade call "Paid Advertising Copy"!    I always hope to find in the Courier interesting articles, so I look in the Contents page, and in this case the "Events" page, which although it includes Area events as far ahead as August, makes no mention of Malvern.  The TSSC website "Events" page has miraculously been populated in the last 24 hours, and does mention the Inter-Club International at Malvern, but along with nine other parochial Area events!   And when you click on that entry the details are, inexplicably, projected on a background of the pits at the old Rheims-Gueux circuit in France!

Why isn't the TSSC making more of the biggest Triumph AND other classics show of the year?

John

PS I'm nothing to do with the event organisers, who for historical reasons probably wouldn't want me anyway.

PPS The Three Counties Showground at Malvern, has an excellent camp site attached!    I recommend it for  anyone who likes to camp or camper van!  https://www.threecounties.co.uk/news/three-counties-campsite-opens-26-april-2021/

Edited by JohnD

• 2 months later...