Nuts 'N' bolts - what's this one called?

Colin Lindsay

Thanks guys I'll go with Cheese Head. 

Incidentally, here's one of the reasons I love this forum - four diversions from the original question in only eight replies. It's like a virtual natter round a pub table.

Yes I do remember Bernie the Bolt, not to mention Anne Aston as well.... ooooohhhh... similarly I have a huge container of woodscrews all of which have three specimens per type when I require four matching ones.

Anyone eaten Sheep's cheese? Last time in Greece..... I was sober too.

And finally... bl&&dy spellchecker asks me "did you mean Ship's theese" WHAT?????

Sheep cheese, goat cheese, cow cheese love them all.

I finished off some goat's cheese a couple of days ago and today Mrs Me tells me it was for a salad tomorrow,oops.

We had feta cheese salad yesterday.

All that is left in the fridge now is a started plus a whole Camembert, living in the Orne it is a local product, an unopened Roquefort, sheep milk, and English cheddar - how did that get in there- to prove I've nothing against foreign cheeses.

As we are having pork with apple sauce (apples from the garden) this evening I guess I'll have a cheese sandwich for lunch. As I said I'm a cheese head.

Oh, Calamari isn't onion rings but squid. Love it, can't wait until the end of the month when we drive down to Spain for 4 weeks and will find it on menus all round the coast.

Am I drifting from the original thread here, Ok the bolt shown is a cheese head a pan head is different, now pan fried squid... :rolleyes:

the drink called ooze. 

Ooze, eh? Ouzo, no less.... plus Tsiporo, Mythos beer and the other staples of life in the cradle of democracy. Not to mention a certain clear concoction with which my mate Stavros filled my glass, and when asked what it was tapped his nose and replied: "Even the Government doesn't know about this stuff...."

Even the Government doesn't know about this stuff...."

Not surprising. the Greek government isn't very good at collecting tax. I remember a taxi driver taking me past a house with a pool. They had the pool cover on, it was astro turf!

"That's odd, look at that pool". Says I.

"It's not a pool, it's a lawn", Says the Taxi driver.

Pools are/were taxed in Greece. Not a lot of people know that.

Pete excellent news! You'll have her back soon and be inserting cheese head screws all over the place.

Did you see what I did there?  Seamlessly returned to thread!

The trouble with Aldi is there's never the same stuff twice. I bought an excellent 7 piece ratchet spanner set from them, lent it to the son-in-law, only got 4 back!  :angry:  Could I get another set? Not at Aldi. Halfords have them, but 5 times the price! :o

Woops, sorry, slipped again.

no Just  a  rescued  cat called Poppy.......   know one rescues me 

But.............. Ive got the pliers for fitting grommets  

in the factory they were always known as Fa**y Stretchers 

you work it out ...have 3 expanding prongs to open the grommet up  !!!   

maybe we need a  new post titled      any crap goes on here ???

Pete

Isn't thread something that pokes out of the seams of your seats? So thread drift is where you go round a corner too quickly and the thread slides sideways.

Anyway must go and search Fa**y stretchers on the Net..... might give me as much of a selection as my search for 'Chelsea Blue'. I was looking for a shade of paint. How was I know to know it was an 'exotic' female? Some of the photos still give me sleepless nights...