Old forum information

Hello All

Its nice to have the forum back just a pity all the old information is lost :(

We will just have to re post all the usefull information

Roger

ps I borrowed this car for Classic Le Mans

The photo is of TS2 the first right hand drive TR2 made and owned by the TR register.

The remains of the mullberry harbour in the back ground

post-44-0-82453600-1407960287_thumb.jpg

The damaged data probably exists somewhere, as does the data from the previous website before that.

Craigs website and forum was available via a link from the deceased website, so perhaps that could be added first as it would not have been corrupted.

If it does still exist, I guess someone will need to clean and filter the old forum info, and make it available via a suitable searchable format.

Cheers

Colin

• Like 1

wold be great to get some of the major threads back...  especially the one with the miniature car being build...  that was pure incredible...

I have loads of snippets as I still have months worth of emails from the RSS feed from the old site...  but no pics and it is only headers...

lets get it filled again with lots of new stuff!!!  

now, where to start....  :-)

• 6 months later...

Its a shame a lot of info, tips, now to's and peoples cusomised photos have been lost. I asked it at the time too, shame someone didnt do any backups. You assume "on the internet" is everywhere but it can be easily lost.

I had a load of pics form a 1/6th scale i was making, about a years worth of photos and progression updates. luckily i have the original photo's but have lost people questions, encouragements and answers the problems and i had. people were even helpful and uploaded their own photo's for me of pictures i could find anywhere else, like a square on flywheel end photo of the engine block.

I guess if i have time i may start it off again but will just photo's be any good without the other threads???