Hello from an interloper

On 02/06/2018 at 10:12 AM, dave.vitesse said:

Paul, I agree the "Road To No Where" is about right for the NDR as they didn't include the final westerly bit to complete the ring. Very odd.

We also have loads of deep pot holes in West Berks/North Hampshire.

Dave

I hear the west bit may be coming sooner rather than later/never as all the lanes west of Norwich have very quickly become major rat runs.

• Like 1

On the subject of interlopers, I'd better admit to having been lurking here for a few weeks too, having had my previous Triumph forum "fix" virtually dry up.

Despite the username, I'm the owner of a 1963 Vitesse 6 which is currently up on axle stands due to a leaky rear brake cylinder.

Dave

9 hours ago, Dave1360 said:

On the subject of interlopers, I'd better admit to having been lurking here for a few weeks too, having had my previous Triumph forum "fix" virtually dry up.

Despite the username, I'm the owner of a 1963 Vitesse 6 which is currently up on axle stands due to a leaky rear brake cylinder.

Dave

Welcome - and get that brake cylinder fixed ASAP: you've nearly missed the summer! ?

Gully

Thanks Gully.

Believe me, I'm trying my best!  But a house move last Friday followed by it failing its MOT on the brakes on Monday means there are slightly higher priority jobs to do than getting the car fixed.  Or so I've been told anyway, but I'm not convinced.

Dave

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dave1360 said:

Thanks Gully.

Believe me, I'm trying my best!  But a house move last Friday followed by it failing its MOT on the brakes on Monday means there are slightly higher priority jobs to do than getting the car fixed.  Or so I've been told anyway, but I'm not convinced.

Dave

ROFL - clearly a victim of fake news! ?

Joking aside, just goes to show the value of the MOT inspection.

Gully