Hello from an interloper

4 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

well  Paula welcome  aboard,  was it you that caused this site to disappear , someone nicked some cabling  when you swapped forums  ha!

I needed the wire for my new fusebox

4 minutes ago, KevinR said:

Absolutly no restriction on posting pictures.  As many as you want and no need to resize them before posting.

members get a really good award winning full colour monthly magazine as well.

How do i join and keep this profile connected to my new membership? I've thought about joining since i met Jane at Santa Pod.

2 minutes ago, Paula said:

How do i join and keep this profile connected to my new membership? I've thought about joining since i met Jane at Santa Pod.

Club membership and forum membership are totally separate.  Simply join the TSSC and keep posting with this profile.

you’ll find a lot of familiar faces here, and lots of new ones too.

Having just come back from a couple of days with the triumphs we stayed near skeggy, some roads were absolutley dibolical,

Not pot holes....bath holes  unbelievable 

Theyre re doing roads around Luton and now loads of road closures,  theres a council sign just down the road it says 'find another way'

What happend to diversion ??

2 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

Having just come back from a couple of days with the triumphs we stayed near skeggy, some roads were absolutley dibolical,

Theyre re doing roads around Luton and now loads of road closures,  theres a council sign just down the road it says 'find another way'

I'm about 20mls from Skeg Pete and I agree the roads are shocking. It takes all the pleasure out of driving. It's even worse on a motorbike and one of the reasons I stopped riding. 

11 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

Diversion suggests you drive a different route, 'find another way' is asking you to give up all hope and leave your car behind!

Gully

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gully said:

Diversion suggests you drive a different route, 'find another way' is asking you to give up all hope and leave your car behind!

Diversion normally means they've gone to the trouble of finding you a different route, just follow the signs. Find another way, means "we're not bovvered, bugger off!"

db

There is a recently opened new road north of Norwich, the NDR known locally as the road to nowhere, the design of the roundabouts make it a contender for worlds most dangerous roads.

As for the cost of the bat gantries unbelievable, think it soaked up the pot hole budget.

Regards

Paul

18 hours ago, dave.vitesse said:

Paul, I agree the "Road To No Where" is about right for the NDR as they didn't include the final westerly bit to complete the ring. Very odd.

We also have loads of deep pot holes in West Berks/North Hampshire.

Dave

Since Carillon went bust we've been stuck with a mud track to nowhere round Lincoln. Haven't seen anyone on site for months now. 

• Sad 1