Front bumper overrider captive nuts

Jeffds1360

2 hours ago, Jeffds1360 said:

Pete, I've just been reading that post that wanders into 42 and ends up with 54 and lots of 9's..........

A different type of laugh and head shake that I got with zone 51 or whatever it was!

You lot are nuts and I love it!

Nut, bolt, screw and washers... I know that joke!! :)

My 'new' overider does not sit as straight or proud but it has no dints

16251424529085859933638609001210.jpg

You DO realise it's upside down?

Hang on, hang on...... are you serious?

Sort of more pointy bit to top, more rounded to bottom?

I'm sat down watching pointless on TV.

Bit like this conversation????

Do I have to check my wsm or will you tell me?

Awwww sheit. I think it is :(

Edited by Jeffds1360
I'm a fool

Actually, it was not pointless......... it was tipping point !!!

AAAAAhrggg. been too busy few cans. went to local, paid 3.4 for a pint. went to offy, paid 18 for 14 pts

UNBELIEVABLE .... i never darnk at home before locldown

Pointy Up, Round down?. That I will have to remember. But first, I have to find in which (of 7) box`s the PO placed the Front overiders, that is so I can postion the valance and line the bonnet, adjust the height. And make sure it all now fits!, with some semblance of order and reasonable gaps with room for later fettling. After which I can take it all apart  again for prepping, priming and hopefully Paint Sometime this winter if my Painter fella has a spare few (days?) or more like weeks!.

I was a Cub, Scout and Among the first Queens Scouts. Back in the days when we wore those "Smokey Bear" Hats!. My mate was less than 4ft Tall, on Parade he looked like a mushroom!.

10 hours ago, Jeffds1360 said:

Made 6er at Cubs and gave up. Guides were tastier.

Letting down their tent guys at camp (they had the next field) was good fun, the squeals could be heard for far!. The rollocking our "Leader" got from the Guide leader, had to be heard to be believed, Didn`t know "lady" guides knew such words.

Pete

• Haha 1

Well I have my old overider if anyone wants them and does not mind a little dint in each?

I have a stack of chrome bits too. Loads of hub caps, some are very good, a couple are a bit crusty. Headlight surrounds, trims, saloon rear top corners. One bonnet catch, front bonnet corner trims, wiper blade stalks, alloy bumper corners and all the letters for triumph.

Once again, if anyone needs, I am sure we can negotiate:)

20210703_104655.jpg

20210703_105754.jpg