Mayday run in the sun.

well done Nick,  its good to see we have some sun in herts and beds 

i would be out but waiting an Amazon prime lost delivery , given up now ,  im sure someones nicked my new mattress  its somewhere but ....where  

need to drive the 2000 to get the blood pressure down 

nice to see the sun , on a nice blue car 

Pete

• Like 1

Yes but looking very decent for the next 2x weeks, Dave, which will be great for outings and of course the SEM; of which sadly I cannot attend this year.

Regards.

Richard.

Hmm, I got a few small jobs to do on the TR7 before using it. Hence I need to get it out doors as it's easier to work on. Old Age, me not the car!

Of the two local shows over this Bank holiday one has cancelled due to a water logged field caused by all the rain. 

Like you Richard I will miss the SEM this year as we have other things going on.

Roll on the sunny days

Dave 

Richard/Dave,

Yes, only 10 days to SEM?  I've a stack of jobs to do to the GT6, the garage is too small to do much inside, so roll on sunny days on the drive .

Then there's the garden to sort out, I suspect the neighbours are getting a petition up to make me cut the grass!

I'm supposed to be getting valuation training at SEM, my brother's unusually keen I do it. Not sure I'm allowed to value his Spitfire though. 

Doug