Park Lane Classics

dougbgt6

For a long time Owen at Park Lane has only done black leather seat covers. I ask him if he would do me a set in brown, he would, but I would have to source the hides. I very quickly found out why he didn't want to source them himself. Suppliers all had brown leather, but nobody could be a***d to send me a sample. In the end I gave up.

However I check Owen's site periodically hoping he's given in and started coloured leather covers.  Well, not quite, but he's now doing coloured vinyl, my colour is there! £200 a pair and for some reason there's a discount so £179. I think I'm going to go for it. Go check it out, I don't see why the quality won't be as good as Owen's leather covers.

Doug

• Thanks 1

Adrian

Glad you approve of the GT6 interior, I provided Owen with the original door card cover to base his product on. The picture on his website of the door card is one fitted to my car on my driveway. I also asked him about the rear wheel arch cards. I still have his first attempts in my garage, did not quite work out, his next worked better.

Owen actually came to my house to trial these items. I had good chat with him and he is a really good, nice person. His business model is to provide the best at competitive prices. 

I would always use him for car interiors.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...