Mot

Paul H

WBL 281 H , another mot that’s the 5th since I’ve owned her . No issues, no advisories . Thanks for all the help here , great forum 🤗🤗 couldn’t have done it without you all 

Doesn’t time fly 

F5BEB7B7-30E5-43C2-A72E-D05736AC5813.thumb.jpeg.a9f35c2207f3be20a5de591d3a617b97.jpeg

Paul 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

The Sixfire in my photo belongs to local member Lawrence Cochrane; the photos were taken around 2000. The front number plate has been slightly modified from NOI 2500 to read: 'NO! 2500'

DSCF0001.jpg.72ed30f7daa7fec57c441ecb3ecb7ee9.jpg

Love it.
Do you want some front clear indicator lens? I have a few. Too many to mention.
I think would look sweeter?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SpitFire6 said:

Love it.
Do you want some front clear indicator lens? I have a few. Too many to mention.
I think would look sweeter?

I'll ask, next time I see him. The other GT6 was mine, but I sold it in 2001. I think Laurence's car is still on the road, he posts more on the CT forum these days. He has the GT6 spec in his signature:

"Laurence Cochrane Newtownards Northern Ireland. 1972 Gt6 2600EFI The Mutt. Some original parts fitted, Not many ! Early PI motor overbored to 2.6. Lightened & balanced, ported chambered, cam'd 6-3-1 manifold.  Running on DTA engine management system incorperating the PI throttle bodies fitted with electronic injectors and throttle position sensor. 0-60 4.7s & 7000rpm. Seriously annoys owners of modern stuff ! (particularly coz its a heap)  2500 S box with competition 28% od. 3.63 diff with a quaife in it,  innit ! Rotoflex based rear but with a swing spring fitted & sliding shafts.(swing spring rotoflex without rotoflex's). Koni's front Spax rear. Hydraulic handbrake. Citroen xantia discs 11,1/4 in dia under Morris Garages 15 in Maestro alloys."