Vitesse Masks

ahebron

6 minutes ago, Chris A said:

I had a look at their site, thought about a hat then my principles kicked in - they come from the US of A, if I can find an EU supplier then that would be different, at a push even an ex EU country 😉

There a good chance that if you look at the label, even from The USofA. it will be labeled "Made in China".🤣. Wonder if they have a US site?.

Pete

3 minutes ago, PeteH said:

There a good chance that if you look at the label, even from The USofA. it will be labeled "Made in China".🤣. Wonder if they have a US site?.

Pete

I accept that a large percentage of the basic hats, T shirts etc are made in China, it's the US of A bit that wrinkles . . A SWMBE thing.

Just taken delivery of a couple of T shirts for 'the boss' as a prezzie. US of A site but T shirts are a Belgian company, dispatched from Holland. Isn't life simple these days, not!

10 minutes ago, Chris A said:

I accept that a large percentage of the basic hats, T shirts etc are made in China, it's the US of A bit that wrinkles . . A SWMBE thing.

Just taken delivery of a couple of T shirts for 'the boss' as a prezzie. US of A site but T shirts are a Belgian company, dispatched from Holland. Isn't life simple these days, not!

I have a liking for Jeans as casual wear. I find that the quality of those produced for the UK are vastly inferior to the denim I get from the USA and under the same branding too?. This applies to a lot of "basic" clothing too.

Pete

7 minutes ago, PeteH said:

I find that the quality of those produced for the UK are vastly inferior to the denim I get from the USA

It isn't a quality or price thing, Madame isn't keen on 'American values' lets say. Americans over here or those she meets when travelling (not in the US) are fine. OOppps getting close to the penalty line so I'll go and lunch . . .