I godda do a valuation!

11 minutes ago, Triumph948 said:

Photos are only used if members send them to Nigel, Area organisers do a face to face valuation to so no need for photographs

Oooops…. I didn’t see that Chris had already replied!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Triumph948 said:

Photos are only used if members send them to Nigel, Area organisers do a face to face valuation to so no need for photographs

Where does it say that on the form?

11 hours ago, AndyTV8 said:

I believe photos are just used for valuations done by email to the club - it is how I have always done mine (although I tend to send more than 4 pictures)

Yes me too, but not what it says on the form?

A valuation is a major advantage of being in the club, but it's not at all clear that joining, getting involved with your area and having an AO to do the valuation is far easier than doing it yourself.

Doug

Edited by dougbgt6

how many times have the club been involved with any mitigating problems 

and who do we have now  to take on the technical side of any insurance problems 

just try any of the other insurance companies and none charge for agree values

eg the one used by our TR friends  and many others  so what do we really get for £20

it seems its just income ,maybe im wrong   Hmmm 

Pete

17 minutes ago, Dick Twitchen said:

First paragraphs at the top of the Form?

First paragraph at the top of the form 

"Please download and save this document. Complete, Sign and Date at the bottom of side 2, and then email to valuations@tssc.org.uk ALONG WITH a minimum of 4 photographs of the car showing - Front 3/4, Rear 3/4, Engine Bay, Interior. You can also post this form along with photo evidence - dated on the reverse (e.g. Chassis, Engine Bay, Suspension, Interior etc.) to TSSC Valuations, c/o Nigel Hill, 32 Holly Hill Road, Selston, Notts, NG16 6EF. Posted Photographs will NOT be returned unless you enclose a stamped, addressed envelope."

No where can I find 

If the valuation is done by a qualified AO no photographs are required.

Doug

this just needs a new  set of clear options    

and one postal address for the form and payment     not all the confusing options 

HQ is the obvious they can process payment and redistribute internally ,not left to the customer 

2 hours ago, steveweblin said:

What happens to the process when HQ close for holidays.  Do online valuation applications get forwarded?

Hi Steve, online applications go straight to Nigel when he is away they are done at hq 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

well  there is a good situation , i suppose send to Nigel or the Courier  and see what happens 

but i dont think either can take payments 

wonderful   !!!!!

Pete

I made my valuation certificate payment online as a bacs payment using the bank details of the form and (if my memory is correct!) my membership number/surname as the reference at the same time as emailing the photos and ficompleted form - it worked very smoothly.

……… Andy

• Thanks 1

I have got my cars agreed valuations done in less than 24 hours. I sent the money direct to TSSC (quoting my membership number as a reference) using my banking app. Photos and forms sent to the valuations@ email address.

Brilliant service from Nigel. The fact HQ is closed for staff holidays was not a problem.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2024 at 18:38, Pete Lewis said:

hats great but doesnt help anyone who wants to pay by phone and gets told they need photos

when the value has been signed off by    an AO 

Pete

Pete I am sure that Chris Gunby will look into this as obviously incorrect information from HQ.

• Like 1