Fan Always On

watsona6

I think not having working locks would be an issue for the insurance company... If they ever found out, and pointless as they are. 

I have to agree about the headphones. You need all 5 senses in a classic and at any given time several of them will be making you concerned. It does actually make sense to become intimate with every little (normal) noise, vibration or smell your car has, and then when there a difference you can spot it quickly rather than continuing in blissful ignorance until it stops you. 

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

A sense of time is a must... as in: "You've been five hours in that garage!! What do you do out there?"

I don't have that problem, I'll say to Mrs Me ' I'm just going out for drive, be back in time for tea'. When back I say 'I'm back, do you want a cup of tea?' Mrs Me replies ' Oh, have you been out?'

I then think, Bu$$er should have stayed out longer 😡

• Haha 1

Hi.
I wish I had the six sense. I would get to work on time. I would sense when a driver was exiting a roundabout. An added benefit of knowing the person in front will soon slow down as they will be turning.

Wife understands that the Triumph comes first. The first wife didn't.

Cheers,

Iain.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, daverclasper said:

Good the first got out in time, I hope.  Sad. For the second?.

Not a problem, Swapped out the first model for a 20 year younger one. Happy days.

We only have a small house. An OEM hardtop sits in the kitchen blocking access to the kat litter tray & the food of the beast. Must get moved around a lot? Never a complaint. When I'm present during the move, my other half deserves an Oscar. Should become an actress. Not as if it's heavy or difficult to CAREFULLY move ensuring NO contact with anything during the move.

PS. I can post a picture if anybody wants & am willing to be sworn at if anybody wants a picture of it being moved & put back?

Cheers,

Iain.

• Like 2