Soft top cover for a Tenner!

Jeffds1360

Look what I knocked up for some extra protection.  £9.99 for frost/rain/UV resistant cover, a few spare poppers and a length of webbing.

Car is running great and I'm bored with nothing to repair ;(.

Fitting a car alarm tomorrow. What should I do next?

20200925_152710.jpg

20200925_152953.jpgignorant next two posts ?? How I repeated this.. no idea!

Edited by Jeffds1360
Posted 3x???

1 hour ago, Jeffds1360 said:

Look what I knocked up for some extra protection.  £9.99 for frost/rain/UV resistant cover, a few spare poppers and a length of webbing.

Car is running great and I'm bored with nothing to repair ;(.

Fitting a car alarm tomorrow. What should I do next?

I bought three 'similar' from Lidl a while back, used one for two hours (I had to put the GT6 outside while spraying other parts inside) - rain came right through it, it was totally useless. Two hours! Mine might come in handy as a dust cover but not much else. Check yours ( you haven't said where from or what they're like, but just in case!) before you try the Herald outdoors especially overnight.

1 hour ago, Jeffds1360 said:

It only says report/ share/ edit ???   However, delete comes in on further posts!

Right, this might be one for Kevin to tidy up. He likes things neat. I have never had to delete and full thread (or two) You could try going back to your original posting at the start and look for a blue heading 'moderator action' click the pull down arrow and there may be a delete option.

The delete option is not available on the original post.

I'll have a look at the " moderator action" but all 3 posts now have replies so maybe Kevin could mix and match into one?

One post had no pictures, but I added them later as Pete replied blind? or he saw the other posts and replied on the blind one. I must have hit post. BUT the option to post was still there so I did and it came back still with the option so I tried to check but got a bit lost....it may be an age thing OR a glitch in the new system??

Probably me and site ignorance :)

How to ask Kevin to sort? Could be a weekends work?