How to use the forum Courier Article April 2021

On 06/04/2021 at 17:57, Pete Lewis said:

Bern asked me to put a users view of the forum ,well with a lot of cut and paste felt pens and snopake  Bern has done the artwork from my doodlings 

Hope it helps a bit , i should have  denied all knowledge of this but Hey ho , if its wrong ....call someone else  

Pete

You may be pleased to know that your hard work got me back on the forum.  I confess I hadn't realised that they was such a goldmine of tips & information. Currently ploughing my way through old threads!

14 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

we are all pleased its helped   

its quite versatile once youve got it going and tried all the options for display and content 

the search box works well  

Pete

I know what it is, you need more people to bounce your content count up! Do you get two red stars at 20k??

But seriously well done, everything that gets people involved and helps members is a great thing. 👍

and this is the third forum following past collapses  the first forum content was saved and accessible archive on the second forum but the second forum died

along with the website that Garth and myself spent hours propping it up until a Russian hacked it to death one christmas  and COM decided they didnt want a forum the third was forced at a AGM and Kevin got the short straw to manage it I left Com and we started to build the current content  so there is a good deal of lost history lurking in but not in 1985   before my time 

I only started with triumphs and club activities in 2003  

Pete