Anyone know where to seat covers

Woody2000

I also used alfa 156 seats    didnt attempt any rear set change

found the runners didnt quite match the floor stud holes and mounted them on rectangular box from Bq  to enable offsetting the fixings about 10mm

the fronts are seal grey  ( almost black)  the orig and rears are grey , nobody  notices the colour  mismatch

any ideas of refoaming the originals you need a degree in typewriter design   its a complex seat construction to strip and rebuild 

take lots of photos if you go that route 

Pete

P1000293.JPG

GT is running a bit lumpy, well, very lumpy. Vacuum is down, how could this happen when it's not been used? I shall find out shortly, but first I have to fit these beauties. 

You have to get your priorates right. 

caps.PNG.2a92cf23e41456aa7dc0a5cb08ab2877.PNG 

Other caps are available.

redcap.PNG.acb2dd82e85f7c5ab02c938512520035.PNG

Doug

1 hour ago, dougbgt6 said:

GT is running a bit lumpy, well, very lumpy. Vacuum is down, how could this happen when it's not been used? I shall find out shortly, but first I have to fit these beauties. 

You have to get your priorates right. 

caps.PNG.2a92cf23e41456aa7dc0a5cb08ab2877.PNG 

Other caps are available.

redcap.PNG.acb2dd82e85f7c5ab02c938512520035.PNG

Doug

Not quite bright enough. 😅

5 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

Toothpaste tube caps. Very modern. Don't think they'll improve the engine running though....but then, you never know.

I'm sure they will give an extra 10hp at least like all the other miracle treatments offered on The Bay 😁

I wanted to get leather style to match in with the alfa seats I put up front. The contact i have had the leather style base but not the back, mine being an estate makes it a bit more difficult to find. He does have other sets if you need to swap. Pm me if you want his details.