Recent Activity layout.

JohnD

Has this been changed recently?    On my tablet, all that appears is a thread title with who posted and how long ago.  I presume this is to display more thread per page,, but as there is no limit to s rolling down there's no point to that.

Id prefer the previous way it showed the first line or two of the post.  May we have that back, please?

John

It is only on the tablet (Kindle Fire, runs Android)

Hadn't noticed that putting the cursor on a title gets the first few lines, but haven't tried that yet.

I prefer to see at least those few lines, as to be honest it's not the titles that I retain but the content.     That's what prompts me to read on, or not!

John

My tablet samsung thingy will not this week load internet pages on the whatever it uses and now had to load google chrome

To view most online things like rimmers etc and the  forum you just got the pages are well disappeared try later etc

The chrome version loads slowly and the names of the last poster are missing , just get the  time frame and in small print

Laptop runs chrome win10 and nothings changed think as you cant update this daft tablet its bin time Grrrr

But I only use it sitting comfy, 

Pete

18 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

think as you cant update this daft tablet its bin time Grrrr

A colleague has recently bought himself a really cheap "miiPad" - Chinese tablet that absolutely isn't infringing any trademarks, honest. He's very impressed with it and he's had iPads and a SurfacePro.

I’ve not touched any of the forum settings for months, so if something has changed it’s probably one of the individually changeable settings that you have managed to change yourself.  If you clear your cache and cookies then it should reset to the forum default.