Whoops! Should have done the nut up...

mpbarrett

back in the  68  not married long, 

washed hair in the bath with one of those push on always  sprays in your face shower  attachments

groped around in the cabinet for the 'tube ' of conditioner   (well i had hair then)  give the barnet a good larraping and

whats that burning smell !!

yes it was a tube of Veet     wash violently and stay awake all night waiting for drop out,    no   all was well ....Phew !!!

Pete

1 hour ago, Pete Lewis said:

back in the  68  not marred long, 

washed hair in the bath with one of those push on always  sprays in your face shower  attachments

groped around in the cabinet for the 'tube ' of conditioner   (well i had hair then)  give the barnet a good larraping and

whats that burning smell !!

yes it was a tube of Veet     wash violently and stay awake all night waiting for drop out,    no   all was well ....Phew !!!

Pete

I hope you read that review of Veet cream Pete.......................OUCH.

It was  a good year 1968  same year saw  the demise of of a really rust ridden  59   948 Herald and the smile of driving a brand new Hillman Imp out the showroom and at 23  being promoted to Foreman of central investigation dept,  CID (later quality engineering)

Having CID on your overalls soon emptied the transport cafes  if out of on road testing  ,, happy days 

Keep Veet in lock up 

Pete

My dad was in the hospital in his 80s.

Nurse said "Why haven't you put your teeth in the glass!"

He said "They won't come out"

She said" Why not?!!"

He said "BECAUSE THEY WON'T COME OUT!"

He had all his own teeth, apart from the gold crown, never got that back from the mortician. :angry:

db

I had better get my supa doopa cheapo snow blower dusted off

this is brilliant  i can shoot snow over the road into the garden of the  double parking , park across your drive , mouth off at any human and should be in a field in somewhere nasty  baskets   that live there   yippee !!!!  bring it on 61-rAX03cVL._SL1500_.jpg

Pete