Show us you car

Darren Groves

Hi

I'm so happy to see the Forum back again!

This is one of my Triumphs, a 1964 Spitfire mk1, affectionately known and 'DOOBie'. The photo was taken last year just after I'd washed it in preparation for the TSSC South of England meet at Leatherhead. You might recognise the photo, it's on the front of this months Courier magazine :)

14956917905_069e2251a2_c.jpg

I'll post pictures of my other cars in due course!

Regards

Glenn

• Like 2

This might be a good opportunity to learn how to add pictures... Here is a picture of my 1966 Vitesse Mk I Convertible, LHD. Sold and Exported to Greece when it left the factory in 1966. I found it in Sweden 45 years later...

DSC03504 (640x480)

Hi my name is Michael Hathaway from the States. Here is a picture of my 1964 Triumph Sports 6/VItesse. I am very interested in your club and will probably be joining soon.

attachicon.gifSports 6.jpg

Nice car Michael, and nice to se another Vitesse with the steering wheel on the right (left) hand side ;)

• Like 1

For the record, as the old site has been lost, here are my cars.  The first two, Old Blue and Silverback,  have gone to the Great Garage in the Sky, and now I have Son of Silverback, or SofS.   Currently engineless - blew two last year, and then ruined a block in the build - and there has been a great deal going on in my other life this year, but should be out next at the latest.

post-139-0-76212700-1408899279_thumb.jpg

John

PS How do you post a full-sized picture?  The above has come out as a thumbnail, only revealed in all its glory when you click on it. J.

gallery_14_18_292638.jpgmy new toy,  we sold the  Trusty Vitesse6 as getting rather cosy with 4 seniors or the grandkids and time and effort loading them all in the back was getting tiresome so the rorty1600 has moved on and now getting to grips with this Blue Dragon as we call her .  done 10k since 1997 when she was restored ,

Pete 

HYA (7).JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I'm John in Lytham. New to the tssc and triumph cars. Just got a 1981 TR7 which I'm getting to know. It has been in the club for a while. Needs some bodywork doing. I've just fitted new carpets and re trimmed the interior and I'm really enjoying driving it. Can anyone tell me the name of the shade of red?post-866-0-08181700-1424300284_thumb.jpgpost-866-0-51551400-1424300421_thumb.jpgpost-866-0-08181700-1424300284_thumb.jpg