Show us you car

Darren Groves

Hi everyone. I'm John in Lytham. New to the tssc and triumph cars. Just got a 1981 TR7 which I'm getting to know. It has been in the club for a while. Needs some bodywork doing. I've just fitted new carpets and re trimmed the interior and I'm really enjoying driving it. Can anyone tell me the name of the shade of red?post-866-0-08181700-1424300284_thumb.jpgpost-866-0-51551400-1424300421_thumb.jpgpost-866-0-08181700-1424300284_thumb.jpgpost-866-0-08181700-1424300284_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

For the record, as the old site has been lost, here are my cars.  The first two, Old Blue and Silverback,  have gone to the Great Garage in the Sky, and now I have Son of Silverback, or SofS.   Currently engineless - blew two last year, and then ruined a block in the build - and there has been a great deal going on in my other life this year, but should be out next at the latest.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

John

PS How do you post a full-sized picture?  The above has come out as a thumbnail, only revealed in all its glory when you click on it. J.

This works for me John,

In the top right corner click the arrow against your name. This opens a drop down menu. Click on Gallery and then Upload. This invites you to create a new gallery or open an exiting one. Once done click on Upload and then choose file. This enables you to browse for the picture you want. Then select and Open. Then click Upload. Then click Review & Publish., then finish & Publish. So the photo is in your album now. Double click the image to open it. And then Right click and select Medium.Right click again and Copy image URL.  In the lowgallery_67_83_88360.jpger line of the toolbar just to the left and below the smiley face is a rectangle with a green infill. Click on it and right click in the box and then click Paste. Your picture should then be embedded in the post. Sounds a bit longwinded but quicker to do than explain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...