TWIDDLE DAY 3 23RD SEPTEMBER

Pete Lewis

Doug  I think the term Band is broad understatement  just a bunch of half drunk yokals who thought they were  good

Think the cheering and stuff were equally affected    .. ruined a good day  and spoilt the beer   

Cant think where it was   stick to  foxton locks in future

Pete

8 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

Doug  I think the term Band is broad understatement  just a bunch of half drunk yokals who thought they were  good

Think the cheering and stuff were equally affected    .. ruined a good day  and spoilt the beer   

Cant think where it was   stick to  foxton locks in future

Pete

It was the Ye Three Fyshes in Turvey alongside the river. Driven past on a few occasions since and there's never been a band playing!

Gully

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm compiling a list of topics raised , if i dont like them i can get the correction fluid working its a bit old , but good for timing marks 

will do some impromptu head scratching for some new ideas , thats if there are any 

there again i like repeating myself , when they let me out !!

its a fun day with lots of clues ....come and join us  ......... you dont have to be in a Triumph  to gain from this day out 

and its FREE

Pete 

Just spoke to HQ and ordered side valences and radiator cowl for pick up on the day. A bit trepidatious about drilling holes in the cowl, so I'll probably revert to attaching the air intakes to the front chassis rail as they were originally. I need the cowl, the side valences are purely cosmetic, but I like 'em.

Not sure I want to wear a label :o Bound to be somebody there I've upset! I could go incognito, Pete Lewis perhaps, or Non Member?

Doug

6 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

Just spoke to HQ and ordered side valences and radiator cowl for pick up on the day. A bit trepidatious about drilling holes in the cowl, so I'll probably revert to attaching the air intakes to the front chassis rail as they were originally. I need the cowl, the side valences are purely cosmetic, but I like 'em.

Not sure I want to wear a label :o Bound to be somebody there I've upset! I could go incognito, Pete Lewis perhaps, or Non Member?

Doug

I drilled my aluminium cowl with a hole saw - just put a piece of timber inside it and drilled... Took a bit of filing afterwards, but simple enough.

Gully