Snow

dave.vitesse

Cold here, but no snow. 

BMW still going well - but then I did put some new winter tyres on it - hoping that when (hoping!) it arrives I can still get out and about as normal people do!

With regards to Winter tyres - they are properly awesome when its cold (<7'C) and wet - snow to be tested.........

My modern drive is an AWD (All Wheel Drive) Volvo V70 - the pukka road one, not a "Soft-Roader"  (for people who don't want to duck when getting in their car). It laughs in the face of this sort of weather. We've got about 4" of snow here in Reading. (I just heard it's 7" down in Basingsmoke.) So what did my car decide to do on Thursday evening? I got in it at work and the cabin heater fan doesn't work! Nothing! Lucky I had a good jacket and gloves for the drive home, but it was still mighty cold.

So, today's job - fixing that bloody fan on the driveway. The climate control lights up. I can hear the little actuators winding round when I change the ventilation settings. So I don't think it's a fuse. Grrrr - I hate the combination of cold, manual dexterity and problem solving.

Cheers, Richard

Popped over to a friends of mine this morning and took my camera. This was taken just up the road from his house and is a very quiet lane - There was some frost about on the road in a couple of places but nothing to get stressed over - Unless you are a Londoner 😂 (Just Kidding!)

Bit of popping on the overrun, which I'll have to work out what it is - timing is my first thought, but went well enough - did an indicated 70 on the dual carriage way.

1765650328_1DX_2012CanonEOS-1DX-Edit.thumb.jpg.12578020f2fe8eda478a3b707757a192.jpg

• Like 2