Herald throttle pedal pivot

Jeffds1360

Yea! I seem to have got 'a bit less' than I expected! BUT.... all is repairable or replaceable at a smaller price than I expected and my time is free and I so enjoy the feeling after the 'fix' :)

Clutch is sound but I'll check all operating parts too.......

does anyone have experience of ifs_13 on Ebay? He has a lot of bits. I'm using Rimmer bros and Canley, plus looking at club shop.

3 hours ago, Jeffds1360 said:

does anyone have experience of ifs_13 on Ebay? He has a lot of bits. I'm using Rimmer bros and Canley, plus looking at club shop.

Yes, I use him all the time, along with jumblemaster; two sellers that keep getting my trade so they're worth buying from.

numpty9 is James Paddocks, again worth buying from if you can't be bothered going through the website.

2 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Yes, I use him all the time, along with jumblemaster; two sellers that keep getting my trade so they're worth buying from.

numpty9 is James Paddocks, again worth buying from if you can't be bothered going through the website.

Colin,  Numpty9 is Robsport, not James Paddocks.

1 hour ago, Jeffds1360 said:

What you reckon this push pull knob/switch hidden at back of glovebox is??

When I bought my 13/60 it came with one hidden ******* l was lucky as the PO not only supplied the receipt with the paperwork but it said where it was and what for. It cuts the electricity to the coil, an anti theft device. When actioned the car turns over but won't start. Good bet yours is one as well.

Only one way to find out ....