Steering wheel

Does anyone recognise this steering wheel and know what car it is off?
Splines look small chassis size and diameter is about a Herald wheel.
It is an interesting steering wheel but has a crack in the rim at the lower spokes

IMG_5956.thumb.jpg.878b8b921f91dbe9da4918647bf97793.jpg

As Pete says its the 3 vertical spokes that make the difference.
I have had a look at both suggested options and I cannot find any with the spoke number

But with a bit of a random search engine entry it turns out to be a steering wheel from a PV Volvo.
The question now is how did it end up in NZ as I am pretty sure they didnt import them here.

0bf1f93691deb04a04f92f2eef1bf2c8.jpg

with some modern horn push being embedded in the  hand wheel  air bag giving a toot is now in need of 3 shreaded wheat 

bring back the ring  , lets start a petition ??   so a friendly toot returns 

and with nasty single tone cheapies  giving a toot is just an embarrassing Baaa  

where as the twin windtones on the 2000  gives a quality blast tone

Pete

https://www.autocar.co.uk/slideshow/wildest-steering-wheels-ever-made-0#2

WARNING - click on the red 'next slide' bit of the photo. Some amazing wheels featured, but if you click anywhere else you'll spend hours looking at how actors have aged in 40 years or 50,000,000 historical photos you never knew existed.

3 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

with some modern horn push being embedded in the  hand wheel  air bag giving a toot is now in need of 3 shreaded wheat 

bring back the ring  , lets start a petition ??   so a friendly toot returns 

and with nasty single tone cheapies  giving a toot is just an embarrassing Baaa  

where as the twin windtones on the 2000  gives a quality blast tone

Pete

I still have the ones which pay colonel bogey, and various other tunes, I think it’s 12? taken off an American camper, sadly not legal here.

pete

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Some amazing wheels featured,

You're being very polite there when it comes to some of them! Everything from the very nice DS ( sort of play on words for Déesse - goddess) to 'I'd be banned for life if I used the words that come to mind' ones.

My brain hurts, can I go and lay down for a while now please. 😵

1 hour ago, PeteH said:

I still have the ones which pay colonel bogey, and various other tunes, I think it’s 12? taken off an American camper, sadly not legal here.

pete

I believe they are legal on pre 1/8/73 cars. Hope so, as mine has them! (Plus the standard horns)