TSSC Tax Disc

rogerguzzi

When I was on exec of my previous triumph club here I had committee meetings at our house my close friend & fellow club exec who was then a very senior police officer here in the SE Melb would trade his civies for full uniform complete with all belt equipment gun and his unmarked car for the full paddy wagon and park outside in the street and come in for the meeting I bet the neighbours were looking thro the curtains. He had a wicked sense of humour

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Reviving this one as, from mentions in another post, it appears that an AGM may be due. Can the powers that be let the members know if they will be publishing the TSSC 'tax disc' for 2023. If yes, it will save me the trouble of forging one for next year.

• Like 1

Oh dear, I now tread on dangerous ground. Maybe an interactive disc where you can choose the colour to match your car....ah well, back to the drawing board. Perhaps one with oil stains or even rust patches would fit the bill for many. What about...printing it on a frilly doily for authenticity.

• Haha 1

On 29/05/2022 at 20:22, Badwolf said:

Reviving this one as, from mentions in another post, it appears that an AGM may be due. Can the powers that be let the members know if they will be publishing the TSSC 'tax disc' for 2023. If yes, it will save me the trouble of forging one for next year.

The Agm has been postponed until September 2022.

I am sure that we can put a tax disc for 2023 onto the website for downloading next year, we will be repeating the membership sticker for 2023 it will be delivered in January 2023 Courier.