Valenica Blue 13/60 - Interior colours

Jughead

5 hours ago, clive said:

Your car,paint it whatever colour you like!

However, I would be careful with metallics. Can make thecar look a bit odd.

Not like the original white, Pete? Metallics can be nice too, there used to be a bright orange Herald 13/60, in some modern metallic or other, displayed at Stafford. It was superb, as was a very nice dark metallic red Spitfire. (and while looking for that one I found a Herald in metallic red too).

1791144417_mether.jpg.b5eaa00cd2656219b9db5e26a585eedc.jpg

DSCF0871.jpg.ef438fd5f405d56365794435adef6179.jpg

That Orange is phenomenal . Reminds me of a Ford Capri we had in the 70's. 

I am not looking for too outlandish, but I have never been a great fan of white or black for that matter. They both have a tendency to show road dirt more quickly in my opinion.  Fabulous when first cleaned, but hard to keep like that in service.

Had a gorgeous White Ford Granada (Ghia X pack ) circa 1986 The whole 9 yards. But it needed cleaning twice weekly in winter, which was not easy when doing up to 75k miles per year.

25 minutes ago, PeteH said:

Had a gorgeous White Ford Granada (Ghia X pack ) circa 1986 The whole 9 yards. But it needed cleaning twice weekly in winter, which was not easy when doing up to 75k miles per year.

I'm sure that's why so many cars these days are nondescript silver. It's so boring you don't notice the dirt,

• Haha 1

On 28/11/2018 at 12:11, Colin Lindsay said:

With brown vinyl roof?

Do You know, I cannot remember!! (age gets to you!😕). But I think mine was either Grey or Black. The Interior was Full, Grey Leather.

I like the TR. But the Vitesse (2nd Pic) is a bit too dark for what I am Looking For.