Bosch Filter Service?

Paulfc

Hi,

Can someone please advise if the Bosch filter shown in the attached image can be serviced and if so give me some pointers on how to go about it/parts required etc.?

Also, the fibre covered hose in the image is from the pump to the pressure relief valve and has, what I think is, a “banjo” connector on it. It’s the only hose I’ve not replaced in my quest to eliminate the smell of fuel in the boot. If anyone can give any advice on replacing this - is it a complete part? Can I replace just the hose? Is it a simple strip down and remake? etc. - I really will be grateful.

Before some folk start shouting at me the image is one taken before I replaced hoses and fitted clips (and renewed the seam sealer, resprayed the boot interior, put grommets in etc.).The piece of carpet is to deaden the sound of the bolts holding the support brackets occasionally tapping on the side panel when the support plate vibrates.

As ever, Thanks.

2BF06746-151C-434E-B98B-F68CF29863DD.png

17 minutes ago, Paulfc said:

Thanks guys, a replacement has been ordered. Just need to clarify the hose issue now 😀. Thanks again.

When you get the new one, and you're happy that it's all running as it should, then dismantle the old one and see what's inside. You'll know then if it can be cleaned or serviced, and if it's worth attempting at all.

• Thanks 1