New to the Club

Sheptenelan

Hi

I go by the name of Sheptenelan, and I have just joined the club after purchasing a beautiful 1972 red, Triumph TR6.

I am retired and having spent over twenty five years in the Honda Goldwing Club GB, travelling many thousand of miles in other countries, it was time for a change. I sill have two classic Goldwing's, but I always wanted a TR6.

I have to say that I am a petrol head and just love bikes and cars, in the 70's I had an MGB GT, MGB and a Sunbeam Alpine, not all at once I might add. So when I decided to buy a classic car it just had to be a TR6, so here I am.

I am located in Leeds, West Yorkshire and I hope to get out and about to various function and look forward to meeting some of you.

Cheers All

welcome aboard 

Ive just valued a  local  TR5  gave it a good rating  , then clutch mechanism was a bodge and the boot has 2" of water in after last weeks rain  

now i cant sleep well   

we cover all the cars on here , renowned for solving the problems and taking the mickey some one said thread drift but thats another story 

Pete

Hi, 

Bought my 1972 TR6 in September 2019 and have loved every minute I’ve spent driving and working on it since. As the guys have said, the knowledge on this forum and in the Club is phenomenal.

Enjoy your Six!

Hi Shephenelan

I have just taken over area organiser for North York’s but the West Yorkshire group are very good so worth contacting Alan, we the North York’s are meeting up at the Motorist on the second Wednesday of each month between 6pm to 9pm a very informal get together I also have a 72 six in Green which I have owned for thirty eight years so would be good to meet up.

The Motorist is located on the Cawood road from Sherburn in Elmet so not far from Leeds.

Hope you enjoy the six as much as I do.

Keith

Very nice like the white,but where’s the blue? Be very proud of it.

when we brought the daughters Mk2 Spit 20 years ago it had a red powder coated chassis, navy blue coach work and white upholstery? Over the top so the upholstery was changed to a near wedge wood blue a lot easier on the eyes.