GT6 MK 3 GB sticker location ?

dellyend1

1 hour ago, dougbgt6 said:

Did you use French or UK passport?

(Ha! almost back on thread topic!)

Doug 

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, getting closer to thread, it had 1 year left it was issued by the Embassy in Paris. French nationality hadn't yet come through. So far not needed a French passeport ( correct spelling), ID card good enough for Spain  2141974682_tlchargement.png.df71b246266b8089ea716285df8d8b2e.pngand Brittany images.jpg.be25dabd1c2cd2151f909da5ed860f34.jpg

2 hours ago, Badwolf said:

I once believed that the most appropriate sign for the continent was this...

image.png.18d22a893aa534b591e16b4cf1cda536.png

.....remember Agincourt...sorry ChrisA!!!

Agincourt?  Reminds me more of Steve Mcqueen in Le Mans.

Plus the whole coming from showing you still had your bow drawing fingers in the 100 years war being an urban myth of course.

6 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

not unprecedented to have a military base in another country, RAF Akrotiri, Guantanamo Bay? 

Ah, but the SNP position is very clear: "Independence will give us the power to remove nuclear weapons from Scotland".  Enough of politics, Guatanamo Bay was a liver harming run ashore in 1975!  

Back to GB stickers; what I am not clear on is why this decision and who made it?

Dick 

1 hour ago, Dick Twitchen said:

Ah, but the SNP position is very clear: "Independence will give us the power to remove nuclear weapons from Scotland".  Enough of politics, Guatanamo Bay was a liver harming run ashore in 1975!  

Back to GB stickers; what I am not clear on is why this decision and who made it?

Dick 

I think it is because UK includes NI, but GB doesn't. 

Terminology of the British Isles - Wikipedia