20/50 oil for Vitesse

Paul H

PeteL - I feel that the only and easiest way to sort out the problems with the shop is to buy in a new on-line sales package and start from scratch, making sure that the standard methods of cataloguing are used along with accurate 'metatags' within the background description...but this is not really for this thread!! Probably recover the costs in 'unlost' sales.

57 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Not sure what was on the stuff I ate the other night, meant to be olive oil but tasted like used 10/40.

54 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

Isn't that rocket from Herge's adventures of Tintin?

Rocket on a salad is just wrong, but 10/40 is worse.

1 hour ago, Badwolf said:

I feel that the only and easiest way to sort out the problems with the shop is to buy in a new on-line sales package and start from scratch, making sure that the standard methods of cataloguing are used along with accurate 'metatags' within the background description...but this is not really for this thread!! Probably recover the costs in 'unlost' sales.

BW - From that it seems you are skilled in this sort of thing and I am sure the club would appreciate your help by being involved, as a volunteer' of course, to help improve it for the benefit of all.

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Not sure what was on the stuff I ate the other night, meant to be olive oil but tasted like used 10/40.

What worries me about you statement is that you KNOW what used 10/40 tastes like 🤔

35 minutes ago, Dick Twitchen said:

BW - From that it seems you are skilled in this sort of thing and I am sure the club would appreciate your help by being involved, as a volunteer' of course, to help improve it for the benefit of all.

Dick - I appreciate your faith in me and I would love to help the club get this going but as I have posted elsewhere my time is already overloaded to the point that it is taking me months and months to do a simple job on my tunnel cover. I can only offer these somewhat negative suggestions as pointers to what I feel needs doing. Sorry.

39 minutes ago, Dick Twitchen said:

There's another thread running on this sort of thing, Dick - it seems the Club is too reliant on 'volunteers' and people doing what they can, when the emphasis might be more on people doing what they should. 

Iain    the daft shop search is  really not helpfull   if you add pennine to the search box you get   heritage 20/50 @£20 ( login price)

and same if you search  Heritage     but if you dont know who's it is............... you go to Halford s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as you wont find it 

if you search Oil  you dont find it   ...Nuts  

Pennine Heritage 20w/50 5ltrs | The Triumph Sports Six Club (tssc.org.uk)

or old school  download the 2021 shop brochure   page 9   2021 Shop Catalogue.pdf (tssc.org.uk)

there has not been a 2022 issued 

Pete

Hi,

My weekend search found nothing.
Seems to be good for tractors?
Maybe TSSC should spend less time deleting posts they don't personally like & supply information on stuff they promote?
Not holding my breath.

I would avoid the 20W50 oil that TSSC promotes, as without specs it could be garbage & probably is.

Cheers,
Iain.

PS. Screenshotting this before it disappears. 😁

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, SpitFire6 said:

PS. Screenshotting this before it disappears. 😁

If you are worried about the posting being deleted you are obviously concerned that you have not been accurate in what you have posted.

We all know you have certain opinions concerning oil - not everyone shares those opinions, and they reserve the right to disagree with you.

Take care,

Kevin 

4 minutes ago, KevinR said:

If you are worried about the posting being deleted you are obviously concerned that you have not been accurate in what you have posted.

We all know you have certain opinions concerning oil - not everyone shares those opinions, and they reserve the right to disagree with you.

Take care,

Kevin 

Hi Kevin,

you clearly have no/Zero Idea what a forum is or means.

What post of mine are you referring to? On this Forum?

Cheers,

Iain.

4 minutes ago, SpitFire6 said:

Hi Kevin,

you clearly have no/Zero Idea what a forum is or means.

What post of mine are you referring to? On this Forum?

Cheers,

Iain.

Iain, 

How about the posting immediately before the my posting that you have just quoted.

• KevinR locked this topic