Another one needs saving

Gary Flinn

8 minutes ago, mark powell said:

Veteran Motorists Association.

Thanks Mark

Found a link to one on the Internet

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjNjPy8q5v4AhUWjGgJHSPbD-YYABALGgJ3Zg&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJuRoVQ6srBxT_K9sdIZOEFPzvEgv9ePPemlJ5mVf2d4DxShxkYoP&sig=AOD64_2ial8fccoTPylhi8mddVBJcypAog&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjNy_S8q5v4AhWJa8AKHdRACxEQ9aACKAB6BAgBEGw&adurl=

Wasn't sure if the 'V' was something to do with Vitesse Owners Club😆

Regards

Gary

1 hour ago, Jeffds1360 said:

I mentioned the GEM in a post a few months back (something I resigned from recently) I had been with them since they were Vintage. 

No one even attempted a reply so I guessed they are a 'banned' subject ???

I think it's more likely that we knew nothing about them so didn't feel qualified to post? :) That doesn't usually stop me but here it really was a case of 'heard of them but know nothing'...

12 hours ago, Wagger said:

This post is to test if details appear on it.

If you're looking for the "signature" block below your post, I don't think you actually need a new post for it. The forum is not built up WYSIWYG as you post but rather it's generated on-the-fly from the content of posts and the various decoration. So when you change your profile information, such as changing your avatar or adding a signature, it appears on ALL of your posts ever the next time you open or refresh the page.

1 hour ago, NonMember said:

If you're looking for the "signature" block below your post, I don't think you actually need a new post for it. The forum is not built up WYSIWYG as you post but rather it's generated on-the-fly from the content of posts and the various decoration. So when you change your profile information, such as changing your avatar or adding a signature, it appears on ALL of your posts ever the next time you open or refresh the page.

Hi Rob. I am trying to add data to appear at the foot of each post, Like Colin has. I can have awful mental blocks at times. I miss the obvious due to being a compulsive lateral thinker.

Any help is most welcome as I have been tryng on and off all of this week.

1 hour ago, Wagger said:

I am trying to add data to appear at the foot of each post, Like Colin has.

His list of cars and comment about lalochezia? Same as my name and list of cars. It's called a "signature" block. At the top right of the window, click the drop-down by your name and choose "account settings". Bottom of the list of settings on the left is "Signature". Select that and put what you want in the edit box to the right.

10 hours ago, NonMember said:

His list of cars 'comment about lalochezia? Same as my name and list of cars. It's called a "signature" block. At the top right of the window, click the drop-down by your name and choose "account settings". Bottom of the list of settings on the left is "Signature". Select that and put what you want in the edit box to the right.

Thanks Rob. I've 'Dunnit' now.

• Like 1