International show at Malvern

Puglet1

There has been much discussion about the Malvern show and I intend to go.

Is there any way of identifying the owners of our club cars in relation to you guys?

You all probably know each other but it’s difficult to understand who’s who from our Avatars.

As an example, my real name isn’t Mr Puglet1😁

Pete.

I personally, although I do have a face ache presence, am extremely cautious as to just how much information I allow. More so since my granddaughter was hacked a few years back. She suffered horribly at the hands of a decidedly nasty oiK. who was himself hacked and his site taken down by her uncle. Karmah?

PETE 

Edited by PeteH

Mishmosh. Pete H.

I’m sorry, I didn’t think about the impact of raising our anonymity- which is weird because I am a private person to the degree that I’m not on Facebook.

I’ve come up with some silly ideas in my life and I guess this one will add to my collection.

Just thought it would have been an opportunity to personally say thank you to everyone for their help.

Lets see what other bright ideas I can come up with 😀

9 minutes ago, mark powell said:

I should be identifiable with my one-off Herald pickup..and trailer.... Plus I will have an autojumble pitch.  75, grey hair and a 'tache. Probably not helpful!

Mark. I’ll look out for you. I hope the show goes well for you.

Think I prefer the idea of walking round the show wearing yellow roses or something - that way when you see one you can go up an introduce yourselves with just site user name for total safety from the stalkers😨🤣

Oh, you old romantic!    Surely there's a clock at Malvern you could meet under?

If not, there is one at Great Malvern railway station, which would be even more "Brief Encounter"!

image.thumb.png.731c89ee897b80e66d2f0eed82bccbf7.png

Edited by JohnD
  • Haha 1

On 20/01/2024 at 12:46, Puglet1 said:

Is there any way of identifying the owners of our club cars in relation to you guys?

At new/big events I stick a name card in the windscreen and have never found a problem with people not connecting the two.

• Like 1

Looks like I may have to eat my words about the Club's lack of publicity!    I hope so!   I imagine that  every member will now have a detailed email about the Malvern event, and the other clubs are are joining in!

Great Stuff!

John