Convertible safer during covid?.

68vitesse

Tesco. (Et - Al) Want face coverings In-store, I have suggested I use the "Full Face" helmet?.

The back story to this is once having been "instructed" by the Tesco security, to remove my helmet as it was considered counter to "security".

Pete

Maybe if you have one of those fugly convertable Range Rovers.  In a Spitfire if someone caughs out the window of your average SUV they'll be spraying germs at just about the right height to clear the door glass and land right on the Spitfire's occupants :(

I did enjoy diligently following the Windermere ferry's Covid rules in my Spitfire back in the summer though.  Drive on to ferry with the top down, clock the "Please close your windows" sign and wind up my driver's door window.  To be extra safe I didn't even crack it open to pay the toll...just passed the money through the huge hole above my head.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Phil Hayden said:
Convertibles not only safer but more adaptable.

Stake Out or search for Vampires !
Either way not a bad day to do either... spring is on its way

IMG_6581.jpg

Well they have the evidence. Parking fine for on the pavement.  Only joking. Looking good

1 hour ago, Phil Hayden said:
... spring is on its way

Arrived here last week-end, we're going to keep it for a good few days yet. If there is any left then we might let you have some as a friendly gesture.

As for convertibles being better anti-covid. I have tried it and so far no bad effects, will repeat the experiment at the weekend to double check 😁

4 hours ago, 68vitesse said:

Already over 20⁰C here in Norfolk today, forcast for tomorrow less than half that, wish it would make up its mind.

Regards

Paul

Wish i had time to take the spitfire out! Need to sort 2500s. Hopefully after this cold snap ! Have driven the 2500s ,its got a sun roof, does that count