VITESSE FOR SALE EBAY

paul fosh

Well, he does say he's open to sensible offers...

It's the same old story: 'I've spent a fortune paying other people to do the work, and I expect to recoup all my money, and then some, regardless of market value'.

I've just spent a lot of money having the engine of one of my cars professionally rebuilt; I've probably spent more than the whole car is worth, but I'm not fool enough to think I will ever recover more than a small fraction of what I've spent.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134060742375?hash=item1f36a496e7:g:sfAAAOSwLaBiOHau

Looks a nice Restoration, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Seller gets near to what they want for it?

Summers on the way and it's about time Vitesse values went up.

It's silly money now for 70's fast fords, this Vitesse looks a bargain in comparison and you get a 4 seater Convertible, with a smooth 6 Cylinder engine and a 6 Speed Gearbox too😉

Gary

18 minutes ago, Mike Costigan said:

It's the same old story: 'I've spent a fortune paying other people to do the work, and I expect to recoup all my money, and then some, regardless of market value'.

The PO of my Vitesse saloon spent £45k restoring it with Jigsaw from 2007 to 2010. He lost a lot of money and it was far from perfect! 

Iain 

2 hours ago, Gary Flinn said:

It's silly money now for 70's fast fords, this Vitesse looks a bargain in comparison and you get a 4 seater Convertible, with a smooth 6 Cylinder engine and a 6 Speed Gearbox too😉

Gary

Most cars are bargains compared with '70s fast Fords!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mike Costigan said:

Most cars are bargains compared with '70s fast Fords!

And when I think of the number we scrapped, modified and or cut up for parts too 😭. Mk1 Escourt`s where a staple of club level rallies.

Pete

4 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Never mind the Vitesse... if you think prices are high have a look at THIS one:

27735626_ScreenShot2022-03-22at17_16_05.thumb.png.7c5919f3ee1d97f376aa3791e896ae25.png

Currently sitting at £62,100 with nine bids. 

Pretty sure this seller has been hacked and it’s a scam sale . “ vigilante” bidders deliberately bid silly monies to highlight the. Scam 

Paul 

On 21/03/2022 at 16:52, Gary Flinn said:

Summers on the way and it's about time Vitesse values went up.

I'd prefer them to stay low, keeps the car less nick'able, maybe cheaper to insure, though I understand, if some folk do see it as more personnel financial security in the longer run.

• Like 1