Hello from Paula and her Vitesse

8 minutes ago, Paula said:

Ok. This is weird.I tried it Neg Earth and nothing. Then I tried it back the other way and it does!
It's witchcraft I tells thee!

Depends on when it was made, Spring or Autumn. Everyone knows clocks go forward in Spring and back in Autumn...

I'll get me coat.

• Haha 1

Thats good as your car is neg earth. If the clock was mounted in wood it would be isolated. so if you had a pos to the earth point? The clock body would be live. but the clock would work. Sounds gobledegook. but its ok if it works.  :) 

Tony. 

5 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Depends on when it was made, Spring or Autumn. Everyone knows clocks go forward in Spring and back in Autumn...

I'll get me coat.

That only applies to speedometers Colin.  :)  You can buy lower mileage cars in Autumn.

Tony.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dougbgt6 said:

Wow! Some serious kitchen equipment. Is somebody left handed (knives and oil on the left) Maybe not Paula, her meter's on the right.

Poirot

That's not oil. That's Limoncello 🤪 Hic!

2 minutes ago, dougbgt6 said:

Ah, down to the last bottle from the back of the cupboard! :lol:

I discovered yesterday that Amazon sell booze.

Doug

There's always this. No idea what it is, but If things get really bad.......21C80511-F051-4703-8A63-308E3BFA60EA_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.638d23e43004e3a6b24246cdfb443e6e.jpeg

1 minute ago, dougbgt6 said:

They look a bit dry and not very similar, are they home made? Something you grew yourself?  :ph34r:

Doug

They are from Cuba about 3 weeks ago. They are from a village that uses a 100% natural process no preservatives. Apparently they only last a month and that's pretty much up!  A friend was taking them to Spain but obviously that's not happening now.
They do look very dry though. I'm dubious.

Free to a good home