TSSC windscreen/window stickers

Dick Peake

1037663241_TSSClogo.jpeg.02dce79f004ff1db0a6ed6be577abc1c.jpeg

Having got my GT6 Mk2 back on the road, I rejoined the TSSC after quite a few years away. Back then, I had TSSC logo stickers in my windscreen and rear window which identified the TSSC for the information of anyone looking at the car (see photo from 1991). OK, I know we get the 'Tax Disc' (although I don't  have one currently) but so far I can't find any references anywhere in the Shop, or the Forum about the existence of any current advertising stickers?

2 hours ago, Roger said:

The tax disc is useless for all TSSC members living abroad. I would prefer the sticker you had in 1991!

We don't use them here any more either, but it's a nice touch. Adds to the period feel; windscreens are too bare otherwise.

It's been a long long time since I checked but do we really have NO club stickers any more?

1 hour ago, daverclasper said:

though haven't a plastic thing to stick it on screen. Seem a bit rare now.

I bought one a while ago, most likely on the bay but can't find details. There are loads to choose from.

I picked one with an ad for a second car dealer on the back - the ad was for a company called Arthur Daley. a bit of a personal joke as nobody here in France would have heard of him I guess 😁