Squeaky front suspension

Sounds like you're pumping the tyres up😂

I had creaky polybush suspension, I oiled all the bushes took it for a spin and oiled 'em again and so far no creaks. By oil I mean liberally squirt oil on them! 

Iain 

47 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

sounds like my old favourit the top shocker shaft is rubbing the turret and bushes  

it squeaks well and can take ages to home in on where its coming from 

just a thought 

Pete

I really need to get someone else to bounce the car as it's very difficult to do that and try to home in on the noise at the same time.

39 minutes ago, cliff.b said:

very difficult to do that and try to home in on the noise at the same time

thats why this squeak is a pig to locate    took me a year or two  

I dont recomend the lady above as you need some rebound   Hmmm !!!!!

when i Bought my massage chair at the ideal home rip off there was a LARGE girl on the machine 

Well   I mean     Jelly on a Plate we nearly got evicted for sniggering     GROSE     everything  was on the go 

you just had to watch ...its quite absorbing for the sanity 

Pete

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Badwolf said:

Lady BW has a theory that if you squeeze it in somewhere, it goes somewhere else

Quite true. My Mrs. found that a lot when squeezing actresses into corsettes. What goes in must come out. . somewhere else

On 21/06/2022 at 13:43, Iain T said:

I had creaky polybush suspension, I oiled all the bushes took it for a spin and oiled 'em again and so far no creaks. By oil I mean liberally squirt oil on them! 

So oil penetrated into the "bearing surfaces" of the fitted bushes? 

13 hours ago, Peter Truman said:

After a long hot summer the poly bush's on my Triumphs definately start to squeak, a spry with the water hose quietens it for a day or so.

The rear polybushes on my GT6 creak / squeak in the Summer too, but not in Winter.

Gully

51 minutes ago, PeteH said:

Was that omega 3 Ian

Yes Pete made at the Opel plant....boom boom! 

It really comes from Sainsbury. I have been taking a daily dose for years. When I occasionally stop the joints in my hands get a bit creaky and stiff. When I restart after a few weeks they are fine. Don't know if it's just coincidence or smoke 'n' mirrors but it works for me! 

Iain