Global warming !

Qu1ckn1ck

how many people get any apology from any  accident  , most leave the insurance to sort out ,   last time you had a bump or serious crash  did anyone say 'sorry'

are  you not supposed to admit liability or they can void your policy , leave them to sort out the in's and out's of a collision .

pete

52 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

how many people get any apology from any  accident  , most leave the insurance to sort out ,   last time you had a bump or serious crash  did anyone say 'sorry'

are  you not supposed to admit liability or they can void your policy , leave them to sort out the in's and out's of a collision .

pete

Haway Pete. We're talking royalty here. Surely they have to be  expected to do the honest thing. Trouble is any admittance or charge by police isn't going to happen so they'll just say nowt so he can keep driving. 

1 minute ago, Ian Faulds said:

Haway Pete. We're talking royalty here. Surely they have to be  expected to do the honest thing. Trouble is any admittance or charge by police isn't going to happen so they'll just say nowt so he can keep driving. 

Well, certain sections of the population are always saying they want the Royals modernised, so all those who turned somersaults when Megan got into the family can now agree that ducking responsibility after an accident, getting caught for motoring offences, and carrying on driving no matter what offences or punishments are hanging over you is about as commonplace as you can get these days.

I don't know if you really can stick two fingers up at the establishment when you actually ARE the establishment, though....

1 hour ago, daverclasper said:

Yes. As, long as ,therefore, they are treated with the same law as "commoners". And even then it will only be a minisule fraction of their "hard earned massive wealth".  If they do get a ban, then, I guess, just pay the chauffeur, some more overtime.    

As I understand it, the Monarch is above the law. The Queen doesn’t have nor need a driving licence (it is her highway) but Phil the Greek should face the full weight of the Road Traffic Act like the rest of us plebs.

45 minutes ago, Waynebaby said:

As I understand it, the Monarch is above the law

Didn't we chop one of their heads off because he thought he was above the law? 

More interestingly Maj's car doesn't have a number plate, because if all cars but one have a plate you know who the one without belongs too. Although not always true in certain areas of London.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello

My original post about him receiving a new car was really about the stupidity of some, really could I phone up Land Rover and have the highest grade motor delivered to me. They pay people at lot of money to look after them and then that happens. I have a lot of time for the royal family but really why have a new car delivered the next day. Could they have not had one driven up from another estate?

Graham

12 hours ago, Graham C said:

Hello

My original post about him receiving a new car was really about the stupidity of some, really could I phone up Land Rover and have the highest grade motor delivered to me. They pay people at lot of money to look after them and then that happens. I have a lot of time for the royal family but really why have a new car delivered the next day. Could they have not had one driven up from another estate?

Graham

Round where we live ie Northern Ireland any ar&e who kicks a ball gets a free car from some dealership or other, apparently it helps sales. People who like that sort of thing can drive the same car as their sporting hero. After the highly publicised rape trial recently some players didn't get a new one this year, for some reason.