The most rotten Dolomite ever?!!

Gary Flinn

Just thought I'd have a look on the club web-site for current Dolly values (like you do) but couldn't find the download values on the home page (when I finally got to it) and there doesn't appear to be a serch routine.

** Kevin-- If you are moderating this post will you please have an in depth look at the new club web-site from the I.T. angle 'cause it's driving me nuts!! Thanks

9 hours ago, Gary Flinn said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-TRIUMPH-DOLOMITE-SPRINT-OVERDRIVE-SPARES-RESTORATION-STOOD-28-YEARS/254191143748?hash=item3b2ef90b44:g:pWYAAOSwF1hcqOUd

Could this win the award for the most rotten Dolomite Sprint ever?!!

I've never see one so bad.

Gary

This is "mint" compared to one i know of........

Tony. 

15 hours ago, Badwolf said:

Just thought I'd have a look on the club web-site for current Dolly values (like you do) but couldn't find the download values on the home page (when I finally got to it) and there doesn't appear to be a serch routine.

** Kevin-- If you are moderating this post will you please have an in depth look at the new club web-site from the I.T. angle 'cause it's driving me nuts!! Thanks

Whats the issue with the website? 

It can take a few seconds to load occasionally, but that is probably just due to the pictures and after the first load it pulls from the local cache by the looks of things.

I like it.