Linread door switches!

johny

13 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

Can't stand the man! Comedians who laughy hysterically at there own jokes, God preserve me! I dislike them almost as much as semicolons!  I'm with Hemingway and Joyce. :)

Doug

Doug, 

good to see you’re a exclamation mark man, too!

ps. Joyce who?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174513123214?hash=item28a1caef8e:g:noEAAOSwvKZfqpM5

A few listings further on, there's a guy trying to sell a used one of those for £15.

There's a pair of Linreads on eBay at present for £20 Buy It Now, if you really need the originals.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313107768682?hash=item48e6ad656a:g:r6gAAOSwSYFh3Zeg

The following:-  metal pin car door courtesy switches , brings up a load on Amazon? Obviously not the O/E. but nevertheless usable. As little as £3.99. free next day delivery, on many too?.

The price of O/E ones?, somebody is extracting the Urine, In my humble opinion.

Pete

A slight drift here regarding postage. Colin complains about the cost of carriage to N.I. assuming that they will actually deliver. I was looking for grass seed on fleabay the other day (the mini wolf has turned the 'lawn' into a ploughed field) and found a company in Londonderry offering free three day carriage. What's going on?

8 hours ago, Peter Truman said:

Oh he doth dislike postage costs! TRY the cost of postage to Aus or NZ, or even NZ to Aus Colin.

even ORC or HK have started charging be it nominal, a sign of the times!

I dislike 'wasting' money on postage, especially when sellers are too lazy to look for cheaper. There's one seller on eBay who has some great Triumph stuff but his postage is exorbitant, and it's unnecessarily so.

How can one seller charge £6 to post a small switch when others can do it free? 

1 minute ago, Badwolf said:

A slight drift here regarding postage. Colin complains about the cost of carriage to N.I. assuming that they will actually deliver. I was looking for grass seed on fleabay the other day (the mini wolf has turned the 'lawn' into a ploughed field) and found a company in Londonderry offering free three day carriage. What's going on?

That's the NI Protocol. It's designed to help goods OUT but not in - cynics will say it's to make it easier for us to deal with the EU and Ireland, but to make it harder to deal with the UK, hence the DUP walking out earlier this week in protest.