A new noticeboard at HQ

dougbgt6

4 minutes ago, dougbgt6 said:

No, it's the "other" Colin Lindsay. :lol: Didn't you know there were two of them? How dya think he gets all those cars rebuilt, spends half his time on here AND writes in the Courier. 

Doug

He has a squad of leprechauns helping out.

Well done Pete. Really pleased for you. You deserve it, not just for the Duxford years but for all that you have done. It is appreciated by so many and..... you have saved me pounds and pounds, for which I thank you.....

Oh, and that bloke with the leprechauns too, however you spell his name??!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badwolf said:

I'll have you know they were removed at the clinic many years ago and have not recurred.

I've seen dozens of different spellings of my name, however I draw the line at Linzi, even at weekends.

(Did you know that many many years ago when the alphabet was in its' infancy, there were only 25 letters? No-one knew why.)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Badwolf said:

Well done Pete. Really pleased for you. You deserve it, not just for the Duxford years but for all that you have done. It is appreciated by so many and..... you have saved me pounds and pounds, for which I thank you.....

Quite agree Badwolf, Pete’s award wasn’t for Duxford , it included Duxford and everything else he does for the Tssc and the Tssc forum

10 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Just spotted this… and the Mispelling. 😔 I need a hive of spelling bees constantly on call. Nice to see Mister Lewys there too. Maybe Dougygt6 some day too?

Sorry Colin, the spelling was taken from the old certificate on the wall I will get it changed ASAP

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Triumph948 said:

Sorry Colin, the spelling was taken from the old certificate on the wall I will get it changed ASAP

Thanks, much appreciated - I might as well let people know, yes it's really ME! Otherwise many years from now when I'm a doddery old f@rt I'll arrive at HQ with a black marker. 

• 3 weeks later...

There are two new boards in the HQ entrance.  One for Members of the Year, and the other one, still to be filled in, will commemorate those we have lost.  The whole entrance area looks really good now.  Well done to everyone who made it happen.  Being well down South, I don't get there often enough, but for anyone within easy(ish) reach it is highly recommended.  And if you did not go to the AGM, you missed some damn fine cake!

20220924_100347.jpg

20220924_100659.jpg

20220924_100252.jpg

20220924_101601.jpg

20220924_152131.jpg

20220924_100530.jpg

20220924_100444.jpg

• Like 4