Hex key set - the Range

yorkshire_spam

I have a huge amount of allen key sets - no really sure why! 

But the last one I bought was from amazon because I wanted a really small one for the heater knobs and could only fine the size is a similar style pack to this one  😂 But yours is cheaper (I just looked!)  https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0039KE4IC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

Last one I was given(!) was at a Road Safety Event and they handed them out to cyclists, so I just lied and swore I'd left my lycra at home to get a set. A very nice little self-contained set of smaller keys. Worth about a tenner from Icetoolz and will apparently 'keep my scoot dialed.' Okay... but great for smaller bolts.

47 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Last one I was given(!) was at a Road Safety Event and they handed them out to cyclists, so I just lied and swore I'd left my lycra at home to get a set. 

I dont think i could picture you in lycra Colin......

Tony.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poppyman said:

I dont think i could picture you in lycra Colin......

Tony.

No. Don't even try, it's the stuff of nightmares. Similarly, on a bicycle...

They say four wheels moves the body and two wheels moves the soul, but on a bicycle the saddle moves other body parts into non-functioning positions, so I'll stick to the Triumph.

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

No. Don't even try, it's the stuff of nightmares. Similarly, on a bicycle...

They say four wheels moves the body and two wheels moves the soul, but on a bicycle the saddle moves other body parts into non-functioning positions, so I'll stick to the Triumph.

You have no idea how relieved i am to hear that Colin :) 

Tony. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pete Lewis said:

its strange that we have lots of what we dont need and cant find the one bit you do need 

Pete

I find the same thing, maybe we are all looking for the same size? and they don't make it to stop us all fiddling about......

Tony.

14 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

its strange that we have lots of what we dont need and cant find the one bit you do need 

Pete

7/16 sockets. They have a lifespan of about 30 minutes in my garage. I can't find them, buy a couple online, they arrive, and an hour later they're gone again.

I have numerous other sizes and they're always on the rack but then of course they're not needed.

On 24/01/2020 at 09:39, dougbgt6 said:

The smallest Allen key on my car holds the nobs on the heater controls. I don’t have one small enough, but It’s the same size as the one used to adjust the string lengths on my guitar 🎸 so I use the one that came with he guitar. 

Doug

same here

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

having a pee is a matter of opinion     Ha !

its the pills you know

sometimes the opinion is ...........toooooo   late 

pete

As William Shakepenis used to say:-

To pee or not to pee, that is the question.