50th Birthday question :)

Jeffds1360

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

So you're actually an LED? :)

I was an apprentice in an electrical engineering company, the head of sales was M E G Simmons. He used to sign everything MEGS. How cool! I thought, I'll never be anything with LED. :lol: Just goes to show.

Doug

That made me think! My 13/60 numbers are 789 so maybe call it "the goose" ( drank wine) so therefore it must be Male!!

Now.... why did I start this thread, again...... hmmmm

Edited to say ...It's 3 6 9 ism't it.... stupid me...Oh well. Think again for a name and a way to sex it, I'll stick with 'Plum; just now... or is it plumb? seems pretty straight up and down!

• Jeffds1360 changed the title to 50th Birthday question :)

Our`s rarely get "named". One exception being a bright yellow Smart Car. with PBO, which got pablo. Some get acronyms. MLV (Maureens Little Vehicle) was a small Nissan Note. Cannot come up with one VMA. The Big Yank Camper was the "Beast" but no connection to its Reg, No.

Pete

Car names is an odd one. The lady of the house named the mk3 spit "Scarlett" as it is indeed very red. My spitfire is just "the spit" and the Toledo is known as Foxy (reg is FOX) The modern car is usually referred to as "the bus" or even "the zafira" as we had those for many years, and us getting old still forget it is now a Ford. 

• 4 months later...