Tssc events survey

Triumph948

Hi All,

Following on from the sad decision to cancel this years international event at Stafford the Tssc events team have put together an events survey.

This is now live on the Tssc website, press the Survey  button just below the Home button and let us know your thoughts.

The survey results will be published in Decembers Courier 

Thank you 

Chris Gunby 

Tssc chairman 

• Like 1

Sadly it requires me to sign into Google, I can't do that as I don't know my password. Google can reset my password, but have to send a code to my phone. The phone number they have is an old one. To change my phone number I have to log in. :lol: I have been in this Google time loop now for 10 years. 

Also a number on here avoid FB and other media that retains their data. I understand putting in name and membership number to prevent interlopers, but if name and number are retained with their response some will decline. 

"So Mr Lindsay in the September 2022 survey you said THIS! What do you have to say for yourself?"

Doug

13 minutes ago, dougbgt6 said:

but if name and number are retained with their response some will decline. 

There's over 14,000 posts made by Colin alone - if the club wanted to hold you to your comments, surely they would have done so a long time ago?

• Haha 1

Lets get this right. The club has got a survey set up to get some idea about what members want, collate data etc

Of course it can't be a vast survey, it needs to be kept short or people won't bother. And they won't be wanting a long essay on other ideas, just a concise sentence or so 

This is all good stuff. I would hope it will be mentioned at the AGM, and AO's encouraged to give their local groups a nudge. 

As to data retention, GDPR has a bit to say on that, so nothing should be kept indefinately. And as Craig points out, we all say plenty on here. 

EDIT: We have been given a chance to give feedback, and people are nitpicking over details. There seems to be no pleasing some people! I am just glad we are being offered this opportunity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, clive said:

Lets get this right. The club has got a survey set up to get some idea about what members want, collate data etc

Of course it can't be a vast survey, it needs to be kept short or people won't bother. And they won't be wanting a long essay on other ideas, just a concise sentence or so 

This is all good stuff. I would hope it will be mentioned at the AGM, and AO's encouraged to give their local groups a nudge. 

As to data retention, GDPR has a bit to say on that, so nothing should be kept indefinately. And as Craig points out, we all say plenty on here. 

The survey is purely for event feedback, we will mention it at the Agm but it will be printed in next months Courier for people who do not use a computer.

Please fill it in we would like all of your feedback 👍

• Thanks 1

Just looked at the survey and noted question two is not a required question (no red astrick). Chris is this intended or just an over sight?

I am not criticising the survey just providing feedback?

Not completed but will.

Did we not complete a similar survey a number of years ago?  Be interesting to compare the out of these two surveys.

Graham

35 minutes ago, Graham C said:

Just looked at the survey and noted question two is not a required question (no red astrick). Chris is this intended or just an over sight?

I am not criticising the survey just providing feedback?

Not completed but will.

Did we not complete a similar survey a number of years ago?  Be interesting to compare the out of these two surveys.

Graham

Hi Graham question two is a personal multi choice if you feel that any of the boxes aren’t for you then you don’t need to tick any of them 

37 minutes ago, dougbgt6 said:

Craig I am fully aware of that.

You said it doesn't require me to log into Google. but on the other hand logging into Google is a required field. 

Does not compute.

I think Chris has explained it, but not the best survey front end.

Doug

I think Doug that the ‘*Required’ underneath the ‘Sign in to Google’ text is just supposed to be the key to tell you that the boxes with asterisks are the questions you are required to fill out. 

Sorry. Anything that mentions Google etc and I'm not interested. I read the survey, understood the reference for saving but still not interested.

Incidentally I did find it interesting that this survey went on the main website when the club wanted information from us. It doesn't appear to work too well the other way round when we want to find information from the club or (yes, here we go again) the club shop.